Sunday, May 18, 2008

Per Request


It was ridiculously craptastic, weather-wise, this Easter. Well, every Easter, really, but it seemed worse than usual this year. Probably just my attitude. I made my kids hunt eggs in it anyway, because that's the kind of mom I am, dammit.

I'm not a huge fan of putting my kids on display on teh Interwebs, but I will make an exception because the request was phrased so sweetly, and because if I post one more starry-eyed love letter to Msr. Wheaton, I fear La Fab will find a way to push her way through my computer screen and demand that I make a list of my favorite dinosaurs or talk about how much I want to make a slip of apricot colored silk charmeuse with antique lace trim.

I am going to post this and then I'm going to go print out my pattern for the Haines skirt.
I have a powder blue cotton sateen that I thought was going to be greener (more robin's egg) so I could make my fantasy skirt of sky blue with red gingham trim. I guess this one will just be plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment