Monday, May 12, 2008

I Hate It WhenThe Universe Is Paying Attention.

In a weird moment of convergence, today's Questionable Content is about Wil Wheaton. Well, okay, it's really Yelling Bird, but it's on the QC site.


I was going to add a clip of Ensign Crusher, but, perhaps predictably, all the ones I could find are of the "Wesley Shoulda Died When He Got Stabbed In Season One" variety. And then all the Stand By Me ones are schmaltzy "I Still Miss River Phoenix So Much I Set A Bunch of His Clips
To Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah" ones. So, sorry.

Oh, and Ms. D. - I knew there was a reason we were good friends.

1 comment:

  1. My eyes glaze over with all this Will Wheaton stuff but I do realize I am not your only reader...so I will patiently wait for more posts about clothes.

    p.s. would you consider posting a recent pic of Miss Thing and Cap'n Jack? I'm lonely.

    ReplyDelete