Monday, September 03, 2007

I want knee socks.




I think that a key component of my fall wardrobe (should the Southeast Alaska weather cooperate) is going to be knee socks and high heeled Mary Janes. I don't have any, yet, but I am looking at a few pairs on eBay that will probably suit me fine. These red T-straps in particular are fetching. I think a nice heavy charcoal over-knee sock in a textured wool would look really cool with them and a black skirt. I am also loving the look of a tiny peeptoe over contrasting tights or socks. With the right dress, it could be so mod, which is very in right now.

I am attracted to brightly colored shoes. This is obviously wildly apparent to anyone who has known me for more than ten minutes or so. I have a closet full of them, and right now they only see the light of day when I have a gig. Maybe I should move somewhere with more of a night life.

1 comment:

  1. Ahem. YES.
    Also thank you for updating your blog. GOD. Who else cares as much as I do about knee socks?

    ReplyDelete